Happy Holidays from All of us at STS Guiding Service
Holiday season is upon us so please allow us to wish you and your family a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.
2023 will be our 29th season guiding on the Fraser River , If you are planning to fish with us again in 2023 it is time to get your dates locked in. Please e-mail us and we will be happy to save your dates and put together a great package customized for you. See below for some of our pre-planned events and Christmas bonus offers.
Quick look at 2023: We will be offering:
- Sturgeon Charters from 5 locations , Mission, Harrison Hot Springs, Chilliwack, Hope and Steveston Marine in Richmond.
- Fraser Canyon Adventure trip to Hells Gate ( selling dates for August primetime) currently August 11,13,14 are still available
- Private & Corporate Jet Boat Tours using our 28ft twin engine boats. ( Harrison & Fraser River)
- Guided Kayak Tours on Harrison River and Lake
- Fall Salmon fishing charters on Fraser, Harrison and local tributaries.
- Fly Fishing salmon on Fraser & Harrison in October/November
- We offer accommodations at Harrison Resort Hotel, Mission Best Western & Private lodging for small to medium size groups
- We offer STS & BCSFG clothing and promotional items year round in our store located in Harrison Hot Springs.
SPRING STURGEON TOURNAMENT – First Prize is $1000.00 CASH.
Date: Sunday April 9, 2023
Location: Mission Harbour ( Private Dock )
Cost: $1200 per boat w/ 4 anglers
How to Book – call 604-671-3474 or email us at sts
STS Guiding 29th Season Sturgeon Tournament – This Tournament date will co-inside with peak spring sturgeon fishing so there should be lots of action and some great fish caught. Winning boat will be paid out $1000 Second prize & Third prizes yet to be determined. Each participant will also receive a commemorative gift. The tournament will be held out of our Mission Harbour location starting at 8am. We will also be offering prizes for largest sturgeon, smallest sturgeon and most sturgeon tagged. All boats/guests will be participating on the Sturgeon Mark Recapture Study and A donation will also be made to the Fraser River Sturgeon Conservation Society.
– Boat teams are made up of 4 people + guide.
– Visiting guests from out of town may add this tournament day to any one of our regular overnight packages.
– There will be a pre-tournament meet and greet at our Mission facility and a post tournament awards wrap up with snacks/beverages
– Fishing guide, boat, all fishing tackle, tournament gift and prizes are all included.
– Fishing licenses and 5% tax is not included.
What is the Harrison Sturgeon Challenge ?
This is a 3- day sturgeon fishing event where teams of anglers are challenged to a Hook to Hook battle for over $7000.00 in Cash & Prizes. This event is now in its 12th year and takes place November 8,9,10 in Harrison Hot Springs. You will be our guests, staying at the Harrison Hot Springs Resort Hotel & Spa in a premium room, breakfast, lunch and banquet dinner, fishing from our full equipped & heated jet boats. Pre & post fishing events are held each day with Leader board updates. If you would like more information about this tournament, please email us at sts
What’s up with STS ?
As most of you know in 2015 STS Guiding Service was purchased by BCSFG ( BC Sport Fishing Group ) based out of Harrison/Chilliwack area. Even though the two businesses work closely together they are still very different in many ways. STS focuses mostly on lower Fraser between Mission and Chilliwack & Fraser Canyon while BCSFG focuses on Middle Fraser between Chilliwack and Hope as well as the Harrison area. BCSFG also has a Jet Boat Tour division as well as Kayak Tours and E-bike rentals with an office in the Harrison Resort Hotel.
DID YOU KNOW
- We have boats moored and operate from Mission Marina, Harrison Resort Hotel, Chilliwack Island 22, Stevenston Marine and Hope Rupert Street.
- We offer discounted accommodation options from Harrison Resort Hotel, Mission Best Western, Chilliwack’s Coast Hotel & Private group lodging.
- We operate the largest fleet of Jet Boats & Guides on the Fraser River.
- We have over 50 years of experience working in the Guided Fishing Industry
- We work closely with the Fraser River Sturgeon Conservation Society on Sturgeon Conservation Issues.
- We are the only guide outfitter permitted to Operate from Mission Harbour & Harrison Resort Hotel.
- We offer rental/use of our 75person conference room on the Fraser River located at Mission Marina.
- We do ½ a dozen or more large Corporate events each year from our exclusive Mission Harbour Location.
As you can see, the sale of STS to BCSFG has provided us the opportunity to grow, offer our past, present and future guests more options for Adventure, strengthen our team of guides and run some of the best equipment on the Fraser River. The future is bright and we look forward to serving you for another 29 years.
Last but not least, we will be offering once again Christmas Gift Certificates in any denomination, you can purchase any salmon or sturgeon day trip, overnight package or any dollar amount. These certificates have no expiry date and can be used at any time.
Thanks again for choosing to fish with STS, we hope you and your family have a great holiday, Merry Christmas and Happy New Year from all of us at STS.
Vic, Tony, Frank and all the staff at STS/BCSFG
STS Guiding Service
Toll free- 1-855-223-5453
Celebrating 28 years of Guiding Fishing Adventures: 1994-2022
STS on Social media: