Spring Sturgeon Tournament –
This Tournament date is to co-inside with peak spring sturgeon fishing so there should be lots of action and some great fish caught. Winning boat will be paid out $1500 second prize $500, third prize $350. Each participant will also receive a commemorative 25 year anniversary gift. The tournament will be held out of our Mission Harbour location starting at 8am. We will also be offering prizes for largest sturgeon, smallest sturgeon and most sturgeon tagged. A donation will also be made to the Fraser River Sturgeon Conservation Society.
– Boat teams are made up of 4 people + guide.
– Visiting guests from out of town may add this tournament day to any one of our regular overnight packages.
– There will be a pre-tournament meet and greet at our Mission facility and a post tournament awards wrap up with snacks/beverages
– Fishing guide, boat, all fishing tackle, tournament gift and prizes are all included.
– Fishing licenses and 5% tax is not included.
When – April 20, 2019
Where – Mission Harbour
Cost – $200 per person.
How to Enter – call sts